Over 80% of businesses and users prefer self service over assisted guidance. But less than half of these businesses report any RoI after installing traditional tools (pre Dec 2022). Gen-AI has the potential to change that. However, it is not a silver bullet and has a few thousand miles to cover.
At Alltius, we are jointly working with our enterprise customers to run this distance. And how are we doing that?
Carefully endorsing their use cases
- Making their end-users successful : On self-serve channels or as co-pilots for agents for exponentially fast resolutions at 2x productivity.
- Product co-pilots : As a content-on-tap plugin on some of their content rich products for higher engagement.
- Giving employees their time back : Getting answers in seconds, a potentially 100x improvement.
Navigate with them on existential decisions about adoption
- Trust and infosec : give them control on which part of conversations go ‘out’
- Accuracy and empathy : tune models to each entity's context, understand more fringe intents with time, plug in relevant hand-offs
- Fit or replace : how to transition into a new stack or fit in to their existing stack, how not to disturb the apple cart.
Demonstrate time to value (1 hr) with a practical feature set for teams
- Multiple workspaces for the same organisation
- Appropriate roles and delegations
- Audit trails and metrics
Of course, all of this sits on top of a powerful platform where you can coach your own personal assistants on sources of choice, test how they work, embed traditional actions and deploy on a convenient channel, maybe a widget or via APIs.
The key is to partner with your customers in what they need. Otherwise, in the current climate, one runs the risk of building (or missing) a whole lot of features that may not clear the barriers for adoption by large enterprises.