It is only when people ask questions, do they know, learn and ask more. The same applies to SaaS products. The true potential of any technology product lies in how easily and quickly users can get their work done. However, all of us are plagued by the steep learning curve. At Alltius, we are revolutionising how users can quickly learn about products and their functionalities by asking questions and learning in the flow of work. We are already making a dent with our flagship offering - KNO - an extremely simple to use, AI powered assistant. Think J.A.R.V.I.S. for work tools that can be used by anyone and not just Ironman! We are extending its goodness to no code help, enterprise search and purchase guide use cases.
We are a team of dreamers, educators, technologists, and designers, obsessed about transforming software product enablement, thereby helping companies realise the true potential of their products.
At Alltius, you will also co-build real-world solutions using machine learning and language processing based SaaS systems. Moreover, you will get an opportunity to learn from colleagues who have made a mark at Google, Meta, Adobe, Apple, Twitter, BCG, McKinsey, Carnegie Mellon University, Wharton, IITs and IIMs.
We are well funded with investments from renowned VCs and angels, and are thriving in a hyper growth phase to build our product extensions which have significant customer interest from marquee tech firms.
We are building an AI powered SaaS platform which includes our core NLP search and content retrieval engine, user facing conversational experience and low code widget management console.
We are looking for passionate hustlers for Sales Development in the Business Operations Team. You could be our new colleague, our new Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Bangalore, India.
What you’ll do
- Understand and fine tune our ideal customer persona
- Own and drive high speed top of the funnel sales qualification process
- Cold reach potential customers and manage inbound leads using criteria
- Become our product expert, understand the KNO platform, the use cases, and our feature roadmap
- Internalise our customer promises and help articulate it better
- Co-build collaterals (website, mails, sales videos)
- Master the process of customer demos and follow-up cadence
- Maintain and update records in our CRM
- Convert prospects into new accounts with proven methods
- Co-design and execute events to get prospects in bulk
- You will work closely with Business Operations and partner with Product team on your charters
What you’ll need
- Focus on building robust processes and sense of urgency
- At least 2 years of experience in moving sales funnel for B2B SaaS companies
- You’re highly self-driven and willing to learn on the job, while getting stuff done. You enjoy working independently
- High degree of persistence
- Comfortable with LinkedIn reach outs (cold or otherwise)
- Comfortable working with lead gen tools and platforms (e.g. Lusha)
- Strong expertise in CRM maintenance and reporting
- A business, sales or marketing degree is preferred
What you’ll get
- Resources to own and be able to shape your own 0-1, 1-10, 10-100 journey.
- Work closely with the founders and the leadership team.
- Quick feedback. Rapidly measure and learn the impact of your work.
- Build for marquee customers.
- Flexibility - everyone has their own highly productive times - you have found your sweet spot? Perfect, we look at the output and not at what time it was produced.
- Remote. Our team works across three continents. We want to work on a hybrid model in the future but are perfectly okay with remote working.
- Competitive scale-up package.
- Rewards for growth - we’re growing fast, and you’re the expert. Reap rewards from a large ESOP pool.
So what’s next
If this sounds exciting, reach out to email@example.com with your resume, your LinkedIn profile, and a short paragraph about why we should hire you for this position. We typically reply no later than 48 hours. We will have 2-4 rounds of interviews followed by a fit assessment.
We strongly encourage candidates to try our products KNO Plus and KNO on Slack, since your feedback on KNO will be an important part of the interview process.
Let’s make something awesome!